Switch to a viable alternative to Windows
Want to move away from the Windows operating system? Today, there are quite a few viable Windows alternatives and plenty of benefits including the ability to run most Windows programs:
- Stability: In most cases, if you are running a version of Windows and a program crashes, Windows crashes too. Not so in Linux as the programs are not centrally managed as they are in Windows.
- Use your Software Programs. You can still install and use your older software programs, including most Windows programs. Your older programs can read documents created with newer versions.
- Read and write Microsoft Office compatible files - without Microsoft's tracking data such as your associates' names, email addresses, where the file was located on their drive, etc.
- Alternative Software. There are plenty of alternatives to Windows programs available.
- Greatly Reduced Virus Threats. Ninety-five percent of the latest viruses out there as they are written for Windows and other Microsoft products.
- Speed. You won't have to buy new hardware to run fast.
- Be your own computer administrator. The distributor of your version of Linux does not make you agree to allow them to do what they wish with your computer and your files in order to install it (as Microsoft currently does).
- Variety of Windows Alternatives. You'll have a choice between versions of Linux - Suse, Mandrake and RedHat, to name a few - the Macintosh operating system, and others.
Contact microXpert corporation today to discuss the alternative operating system that's right for you.