What precaution should be taken in data loss situation?
In the data loss situation, it is possible to recover lost files, even when hard drive fails completely and computer does not recognize it. First thing after data loss to do is shutdown the computer and call a data recovery professional and discuss data loss situation. Do not use computer after data loss, if computer is in use after that, it will over write files over lost files and then it will become impossible to recover those files.
How to change maximum memory limit of Exchange Server 2007/2010?
- Run ADSIedit.msc
- In ADSI Edit, you are connected to the Configuration container of your domain controller.
- Navigate to the following object: Configuration/Services/Microsoft Exchange//Administrative Groups//Servers//Information Store.
- Right-click Information Store, and then click Properties.
- On the Attribute Editor tab, click msExchESEParamCacheSizeMax, and then click Edit.
- In Integer Attribute Editor, type the maximum size of the database cache, specified as the number of 8-kilobyte pages, and then click OK.
- For example, to set the database cache size to 14 GB, divide 14 GB (14,680,064 KB) by 8 to get a value of 1,835,008 8-KB pages. In the Integer Attribute Editor dialog box, type this value without using commas or periods.
- Click OK to close Information Store Properties.
- Close ADSI Edit, and then restart the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service.
How to Capture computer screen active window or whole screen?
Windows on PC:
- capture active window; press Alt + PrtScn keys.
- capture whole screen; press PrtScn key.
Windows on MAC:
- capture active window; press Fn + Shift + Option + F11 keys.
- capture whole screen; press Fn + Shift + F11 keys.
Use one of the above step to capture active window or whole screen and paste in word processor or image editing program.