Terms of Service
microXpert corporation provides IT services as per terms and conditions listed here. Once you call us for service, you agree to all Terms of Service herein and assume all risks.
microXpert charges for services which are completed successfully. We do not charge if we cannot resolve IT issue.
Terms and Liability
- We always ensure that all data files are safe before rendering any service and take extreme measures to protect them, although there is always a risk of data loss. microXpert corporation or its employees will not be held liable for any kind of data, time or other losses which could be resulted from failure of IT equipment, parts and services.
- We cannot be held responsible for any pre existing unforeseen problems with IT equipment, which may fail at the time of servicing.
- microXpert corporation will not be held responsible for any service provided by third party, which may or may not be recommended by us.
- All products sold by microXpert remain the property of microXpert corporation, until the invoice is paid in full.
- microXpert time charges starts as soon as we arrive at service location and ends when we leave the location, any time delays caused by customer or their employees are chargeable.
- In-Shop and Remote Services: one (1) hour.
- Remote IT Administration: Half (½) hour.
- On-Site Services: one (1) hour + Travel time + Out of pocket expenses, such as parking and highway 407 charges.
- After first hour, charges increment by fifteen (15) minute intervals.
microXpert provides written or verbal estimates, which are for the approximate amount of time and material, and can cost more depending on unforeseen issues with IT equipment.
microXpert guaranties all services provided remotely, in-shop or on-site. Hardware repairs for 100 days, we fix software problems to customer's satisfaction and do not provide any software warranty. Warranty applies only to parts replaced from our stock and service rendered by us.